Learning is a great adventure for elementary and middle-school students.
Help your children keep track of their discoveries.
With 123 roomy pages, the Primary Dot Grid Notebooks give your child plenty of space to solve challenge problems, write explanations, or design their own puzzles. The dot grid makes it easy to draw graphs or diagrams. Brainstorm for reports, jot down ideas, work out homework, or fill a page with creative doodles.
- Light gray dots at 1 cm spacing provide guidance to young writers.
- Isometric grid pages encourage Lego block designs or other drafting.
- 7 × 10 inch (about 18 x 25 cm) pages are wider than many journals, yet still small enough to carry it anywhere.
Perfect for use as a commonplace book or to help your child master Bullet Journaling. The paperback binding provides strength without adding weight. Tough enough to withstand a crowded schoolbag.
- The Adventure Journal includes 12 geometric-patterned coloring pages (inspired by Islamic tessellation designs) which allow a multitude of artistic possibilities.
- The Discovery Journal features 23 favorite quotes that offer a thought-provoking vision for lifelong learning.
- The Wayfarer’s Journal has all plain dot grid pages.
Order a Primary Dot Grid Notebook today, and launch your child on a voyage of educational exploration.
What Can Your Kids Do with a Math Journal?
Prevent cracked spines: How to Break In Your New Math Journal.
And check out these idea-filled posts on Denise Gaskins’s Let’s Play Math blog: