New Book Series by Denise Gaskins
With 170 roomy pages, each book gives you plenty of space to record memories, plan projects, and keep track of tasks. The dot grid makes it easy to draw graphs or diagrams. Take notes, jot down ideas, copy your favorite quotations, or doodle to your heart’s content.
- Light gray dots at 5 mm spacing provide guidance for flexible page layouts.
- 11 geometric coloring pages (based on Islamic tessellation designs) allow a multitude of artistic possibilities.
- 31 favorite quotes offer a vision for creative math education.
- 6 × 9 inch (about 15 × 23 cm) pages are wider than many journals, yet still fit comfortably into a large purse or bag.
- Paperback binding makes the journal sturdy but lightweight. Carry it anywhere!
Perfect for bullet journaling or for use as a commonplace book, the Dot Grid Journals nurture creative mathematical thinking.
The ebook edition features all 124 quotations (31 from each journal) about mathematics, education, and problem solving. Read through for your own pleasure, post them by your workspace, or use them as writing prompts for yourself or your students.
Yes, all of the ebooks are the same, so there’s no point in buying more than one. And at Amazon, if you buy a paperback journal, you can download the companion ebook for free!
For more information:
- Read the story behind the journals.
- Get ideas for mathematical doodling.
- Learn how to break in your new math journal.